Held in Coventry on Saturday and Sunday 28th & 29th March 2015
We are pleased to report that the latest seminar was a highly successful event, capably arranged and hosted by our enthusiastic committee member, Barry Blight.
A report of the event will appear in the Society’s next edition of ‘The Times’ magazine, which is due for publication at the end of May.
The following is an overview of the proceedings:
Sunday 29th March
Seminar at the Coventry Museum of Transport Millennium Place,
Hales Street, Coventry CV1 1JD
* Introduction and explanation of the museum’s refurbishment
* The motoring heritage of Letchworth: Allan Lupton
* Early Alvis competition history: Greg Wrapson
* Vehicle identification from forensic photographic details: Bryan Goodman
* An insight into the wide-ranging archives of the VSCC: Ian Ferguson
* The fabulous D-type Jaguar: Anders Clausager
* ATS, un’opportunita mancata: Keith Knight