Published August 2015. 80 pages including the colour cover, 47 black & white illustrations, softbound, and 8 pages of full colour.
- Beach Buggies: A British take on the 1960s’ Stateside fun car explosion, by James Hale
- The Pioneer Power Company of London, by Peter Heilbron
- Colour advertising of the thoroughbred & luxury motor-car: seducing the wealthy and discerning customer, by Peter Moss
- S. F. Edge: The salad days, by Craig Horner
- The Wolseley racing programme, 1902 to 1907, by Anders Ditlev Clausager
Prices including postage: Price £12.50, including U.K. postage and packing, £14.50 to Europe including Ireland, £16.50 overseas. Send a cheque made payable to the Society of Automotive Historians in Britain, and your details, to Aspects of Motoring History, 10 Lodge Park, Whittlebury, Towcester, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom NN12 8XG